My goals for April were:
- finish mosaic the beaded wall - I did!
- quilt the big circles on Lost My Marbles - I'm about half done
- 2 EQ lessons - I finished one more that I'll share later
- start the Spirograph floor cloths - instead I ordered more gears so I'm practicing more designs
- finish yard work - the weeding and tree/shrub trimming is done but the 7 truckloads of mulch are still to be done
We also too a hiking trip and I got some had sewing done while we were away.
I also made good progress on the 4th of July quilt, made some Wild Gears postcards and made a bunch of fused glass fish for my backsplash wall/
All in all, a good month! At least I didn't start anything new.
Here are my stats for April:
Starting UFO 16 (15 in 2018)
Finished YTD 1
Started YTD 1
Ending UFO 16
Veterans quilts made - 4
Veterans quilts quilted - 12
Fabric Postcards - 16
Pet Beds 3
Quilted for others - 1
In May we have our family beach vacation so it's going to be a short month and I have to get the mulching done to finish off the yard work for the year. So I'm going to try to be reasonable about my goals:
- finish yard work
- finish 1 EQ lesson
- finish the fish mosaic
- grout both mosaics
- progress on 4th of July
- finish large circles on Lost My Marbles
- a few veterans quilts
- finish planning the Wild Gears floor cloths (make them in June)
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.