February was a great month!
My goal were:
- 1 of 2 CTC wheelchair lap blankets - done!
- the big green/aran blanket - only a few rows remain - done!
- the star tree skirt - done!
- the 8 purple/blue placemats - 4 done!
- added a border to the vulture quilt
Additionally I finished:
- 3 crochet projects
- 2 bathrobes
- quilted a quilt for Mom
I planned to start these projects:
- another Antelope Canyon quilt for a wedding gift due in May - fabrics dyed
- either another Groovy quilt or a new scrap quilt - I didn't start a quilt but I cut up all of my scraps into shapes ready for quilting
- a wall hanging for my nephew - planned but not started, instead I quilted the big Summer Sunset quilt and made 2 bathrobes
- a summer crochet top - swatched but not started
- a crochet gingham baby blanket that has to be done by the end of March - it's about half done
All in all, it was a very productive month and I'm really happy.
My YTD stats:
Quilts - 1
Other major projects -
Veterans quilts made -
Veterans quilts quilted -
Fabric Postcards -
Pet Beds - 1
Quilted for others - 2
Crochet blankets - 2
Crochet shawls - 2
Crochet/loom knit hats and scarves - 13
Doll outfits -
Placemats - 10
Donated items -
Bags and totes -
Garments - 2
Balls of yarn used - 22
My goals for March are going to be kind of light. Our friends from England are finally able to visit again and they will be here for the whole month! I also have a long weekend at the beach planned with another friend.
- finish Summer Sunset (which happend today!)
- quilt 2 veterans quilts
- finish two of my own veterans quilts
- finish the baby gingham afghan
- start the crochet summer top
- a set of 4 placemats
- start my nephew's wall hanging
It looks like a long list but I don't think it will be too bad. Tomorrow I will be able reveal the Summer Sunset finished quilt!
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.