I'm going to start out this month's report with a little show-and-tell.
When I did the AQS show in October the AQS folks surprised my by wanting to do a video in my booth. Honestly, I had forgotten about it until I got my AQS magazine this week and saw that I had bee featured in their Product Spotlight. If the video doesn't play, here's the direct link: https://youtu.be/kx0Df5LV-BM
Yes, I'm a Southern girl!
Now on to my self-report. My goals for January were:
- finish 4 veterans quilts - DONE!
- bind and label Indonesian Batik - DONE!
- label for Antelope Canyon - not done and 2 other quilts need labels too
- possibly start a foundation piecing project, I have a couple of choose from - DONE!
- resume quilting Lost My Marbles - not done, but resumed my mosaic wall instead
- 3 EQ lessons - only 1 done so far
I consider that a pretty darned successful month because I also quilted 4 veterans quilts and made 3 pet beds with all of the scraps.
The month looks great when viewed like that! My goals for February are:
- 2 more EQ lessons
- progress on the mosaic wall
- get back to quilting Lost My Marbles
- progress on 4th of July
- Zentangle labels for 3 quilts
- get the kitchen finished, all of the cabinets reorganized and back to mormal life in the house
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.
Thank you for visiting Colorways by Vicki Welsh.
Copyright © 2021 by Vicki Welsh. All rights reserved. Content from this site may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Vicki Welsh. You are welcome to link and share links to any page on the site.