January Progress and February Goals
If I look at my goals list for January I kind of mixed my mark:
- finish the floor cloths - no quite but they are CLOSE
- work on Summer Sunset - only 2 star sections left to do and then I can move on to the next step
- start a quilt for my SIL - not until the floor cloths and the start quilt top are done
- work on the Club Noir blocks (green) and make a decision about what I'm doing with them - I didn't go to sewing with my quilt club this month so I didn't make any progress. But I did show the quilt idea to my friend and she LOVES it so at least I do now have a plan.
- quilt some veterans quilts - Oh yes! I quilted 8.
- get back to fusing glass - not until the floor cloths are done
I'm most pleased that I got 8 veterans quilts quilted. The two at the top are the ones that I finished this weekend. If fact, I'm out of quilt tops so I sent out a plea yesterday for the quilters to make more.
Making my January stats look better are these projects that were actually completed in December but couldn't be shared until this month.
Rounding out the month are these three projects: a quilt that I quilted for Mom, some new dog beds for a local shelter and a crochet baby blanket.
Here are my stats for January:
Starting UFO 8
Finished YTD 1
Started YTD 1
Ending UFO 8
Veterans quilts made -
Veterans quilts quilted - 4
Fabric Postcards -
Pet Beds 4
Quilted for others - 1
Crochet projects -
Doll outfits - 1
My goals for February are:
- finish the floor cloths
- finish piecing the Summer Sunset components
- start quilting the Postage Stamp quilt (in conjunction with Bethanne Nemesch class)
- start Karen's animal print quilt
2/1/2021 03:26:01 pm
Add to that all of your days dyeing fabric, for backings and your shop. You had a busy month!
2/1/2021 07:24:31 pm
You had a busy month and made good progress on a lot of fronts!
2/2/2021 10:10:05 am
I think you've had a very productive January! You maybe didn't meet all your goals for the month but you certainly made good inroads into them.
2/2/2021 10:50:47 am
You are amazing in how much you accomplish.
Comments are closed.
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.