July was a very good month for finishes. My goals were:
- tie dye a set of sheets - did not do
- put together the Groovy quilt top - quilted and ready for binding
- Dye fabric for and pack the Red Sunset Judy Neimeyer quilt - done!
- cut out more veterans quilt kits from the fabric I purchased in Paducah - done!
- make dog beds - done!
- make more postcards - done!
- quilt 6 veterans quilts - quilted 9 plus quilted and finished one of my own
- finish the crochet tshirt - done!
- finish my brother's crochet blanket - done!
The collage above is all of the veterans quilts I quilted and the last one is one that I made start to finish.
On the crochet front I finished one big blanket, the t-shirt top and a chemo hat. Iused 10 balls of yarn this month. I already have 3 more projects underway. Two will be done this week before I leave for vacation.
My other accomplishments for the month were cutting 17 veterans quilt kits, making a set of aquarium postcards and dog beds and seatbelt pillows for donation.
It was a good month.
I'm all packed for my projects for Maine:
- Judy Neimeyer Tequila Lime quilt - I have the fabric dyed and packed but I haven't started cutting yet.
- crochet brown blanket for my brother - underway
- crochet cardigan - underway
- crochet wheelchair blanket - not started
- fly tying kit
- lots of "real" books to ready
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.