Back to the floor cloths! The Sharpie markers are bothering me so much that I can't work on them every day. But I'm getting close to being done.
This is a new motif that I made using the snap together shapes. After I drew it I knew it needed some elements colored in. Here you can see the difference between plain (top) and colored in (bottom).
Here it is finished. Very funky and I really like it.
Then I did the medium sized motif on the small floor cloth. It will have a larger motif behind it.
One more added to end this session. I love how the 2 different circle motifs joined to look like one.
Here's that one on one of the large floor cloths. There's still some space to fill but I'm over halfway done! The other two have even less free space.
I finished the day loading 2 more veterans quilts. I only have 4 at the moment and will likely have all of then quilted this weekend.
I hope you have a great and creative weekend.
To subscribe click the RSS Feed button and copy the URL of that page into your blog reader.
In Bloglovin you need to search "Colorways By Vicki Welsh" to find the blog.
I'm Vicki Welsh and I've been making things as long as I can remember. I used to be a garment maker but transitioned to quilts about 20 years ago. Currently I'm into fabric dyeing, quilting, Zentangle, fabric postcards, fused glass and mosaic. I document my adventures here.